Copiers Northwest takes protecting our environment seriously. We want to use our leadership role in the business community to help make a difference. That is why we’ve aligned ourselves with ISO14001 manufacturers and we help enhance our customers “green” company initiatives across the Northwest.
In addition to partnering with green qualified manufacturers and helping our customers further their environmental practices, Copiers Northwest has taken further steps internally to make sure we’re on the right “green” path.
Here are a few of the steps our business has taken in the right direction at our facilities:
- Installed solar hot water heating
- We’ve switched to LED light bulbs
- We use 100% recycled Gray’s Harbor paper and 100% non-bleached recycled paper towels
- Placed sorted recycling bins in all of our facilities (plastic and aluminum)
- Established a recycling center for packaging materials and used toner cartridges at our distribution center
- Our company cars are environmentally friendly, like our Copiers Northwest Smart Car!
If you have any questions about how your company can increase productivity and efficiency while becoming more environmentally friendly, give Copiers Northwest a call today!