The EFI MicroPress for Canon maximizes productivity for print environments ranging from corporate workgroups to high-volume Print-on-Demand operations.
- The EFI MicroPress for Canon maximizes productivity for print environments ranging from corporate workgroups to high-volume Print-on-Demand operations. The Canon MicroPress offers advanced make-ready tools, maximum throughput and unmatched quality in a scalable solution for Canon's imageRUNNER and CLC production print systems.
- Casual and production-oriented POD environments require advanced job-management and printing capabilities to optimize their workflow. The Canon MicroPress provides these advanced capabilities to fill the void created by the limited feature set available on most embedded and server-based controllers. With the job-management capabilities of the Canon MicroPress, users can calculate toner coverage on a page-by-page or job basis, export job information to third-party billing tools, preview jobs prior to printing, archive jobs for future use, and schedule jobs for future processing.
- The EFI MicroPress for Canon is built upon the latest proven technologies to provide productivity, scalability and flexibility with a broad range of connectivity options. These functions allow users to maximize their initial investment while providing a growth path for future demands.
- The Canon MicroPress SX and DX provide support for up to four black-and-white devices and up to two color devices.
- The Canon MicroPress MX provides support for up to twelve black-and-white devices and up to five color devices.
- TRuePrint allows the job to be printed at rated engine speed, maximizing throughput for each device.
- TRueRecover is a page and job-level recovery feature that maximizes downtime and wasted pages.
- Rapid Reprints eliminates network transfer and reprocessing time that is needed for additional prints.
- TRueEdit is a powerful server-based feature that easily creates customized documents beyond the RIP job capabilities of application software.
- Booklets can be easily created with the Imposition feature of the MicroPress. Imposition allows for sophisticated output with minimum preparation.
- TRueForms saves time and money by eliminating the need for address labels, improving customer response with personalization.
- Preview jobs on-screen prior to printing to save time and reduce paper waste.
- Annotation and Archiving features allow you to improve productivity by tracking and storing jobs.
- The Notifications feature will notify the operator of any troubles with a particular job, minimizing downtime and preventing emergencies.
- Color Adjust allows the operator to change a job's brightness, contrast, or apply a custom curve to meet user preferences and reprint without the need to reRIP the file.