PaperCut's print accounting and print management software has been developed over ten years to help organizations wanting to save money on excess printing. It's now in use in over 50,000 organizations across 100+ countries. With its roots implementing student print quotas in education (K-12, college to university), PaperCut has expanded over the years to cover all areas from business, to corporate and to government. We believe setting reasonable budgets or quotas and active monitoring is the key to controlling print usage across an organization.
Today, PaperCut remains an engineering-led organization with a focus on technology rather than flashy marketing. PaperCut is the only true cross-platform print control software available, providing full support for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell network environments. Our print management software is ideal for organizations of all sizes, from schools to engineering, graphic design, architectural, and accounting firms to advertising, legal and IT. PaperCut encourages the responsible use of company resources and helps to create an environmentally friendly workplace.
- Save Paper - Set print quotas to encourage responsible use of your resources.
- Track Printing - Print control software makes it easy to monitor paper usage across all departments.
- Quota Printing - Set print quotas on individuals, groups or across departments.
- Environmental Impact - Real-time statistics on CO2 equivalent, energy and trees consumed by the printing process.
- Client Tool - Print accounting made easy. Show users their balance, send print notifications, and charge to shared accounts.
- Manage Wireless Printing - A driver-less printing solution for laptops and wireless devices.
- Reports - The right information at hand.