SAP imageRUNNER Support
Copiers Northwest's networked office devices were designed to take full advantage of compelling software and enabling technologies in order to meet specific customer needs. These solutions - which were developed in-house or from noted 3rd party alliance partners.
- Operating at 33 pages-per-minute, the imageRUNNER 3320i is equipped with a 10GB Hard Disk Drive and 256MB RAM, providing users with exceptional productivity and reliability.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 3320i delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP¿ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 3320i's applications can be customized to meet unique business needs. Using the MEAP platform, customized applications run from the imageRUNNER 3320i as if they are part of the device's system software, streamlining document workflows.
- The full-color user interface panel and intuitively-designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- The imageRUNNER 3320i ships standard as a network printer, providing maximum flexibility and performance for busy workgroup environments.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing Technology, energy consumption is dramatically reduced.
- The imageRUNNER 3320i Ships standard with a 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, making quick work of scanning multi-page and different-size originals.
- With a standard paper capacity of 1,050 sheets, which can be expanded to 4,550 sheets, the imageRUNNER 3320i has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any workgroup.
- The Mailbox functions of the imageRUNNER 3320i serve as a centralized system for information-sharing, on-site document storage and print-on-demand applications.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 3320i are controlled and accessed right from a user's desktop.
- When equipped with the optional Super G3 Fax, the imageRUNNER 3320i has the ability to transmit 3 seconds per page at 33.6 Kbps speed.
- With its Universal Send¿ technology, the imageRUNNER 3320i allows users to scan directly into the device for distribution to multiple destinations.