The eCopy solution enables you to extend the capabilities of a digital copier or scanner to be a bridge between paper and digital workflows, seamlessly integrating with other critical business applications. With eCopy, businesses can transform full-color or black & white paper documents into electronic images that are easily shared and distributed utilizing network and business applications.
eCopy ShareScan OP
- eCopy ShareScan OP for MEAP-enabled imageRUNNERs offers all the functionality of eCopy document distribution and integration solutions inside the Canon MEAP-enabled device No additional hardware or dedicated servers at the copier are required.
- Additionally, with eCopy ShareScan OP's easy to use administration tools, administrators can manage multiple eCopy-enabled devices from one central location.
- It also offers increased flexibility with eCopy's Quick Connect feature or, for more advanced integration, a software developer kit (SDK) is available.
- eCopy ShareScan OP ships with licenses of eCopy Desktop software.
- ShareScan allows the exchange of critical paperwork at local network and Internet speeds by leveraging existing office infrastructure of hardware and software applications to speed business transaction cycles.
- ShareScan integrates seamlessly with MS Exchange address books, allowing you to send eCopies from personal e-mail accounts and eliminating the need to enter e-mail addresses twice.
- A preview screen allows users to preview their documents before sending them, eliminating the need to resend.
- Using ShareScan slashes long distance fax and overnight courier costs, boosting ROI on digital copiers, PCs and network infrastructure, and yielding tangible payback on major capital investments.
- The Audit/Logging feature can be used by the administrator to record the eCopier usage. All transactions, including Scan and Fax, Scan and Mail, and Scan to Desktop are logged by user name, date and time, and page count to a log file. The comma separated formatted file can then be imported into a database or spreadsheet for manipulation or reporting needs.